How Uber Clone App Source Code Supports Your Ride-Hailing Venture?
The ride-hailing facility has become a must around the world. Uber clone app source code helps you build your app solution catering to user needs. The source code enables you to create app solutions, including all the necessary features to give a jumpstart to your app solution in the on-demand market. To create an efficient solution stack with our source code, you need to follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Specify requirements
- Search for features that suit them
- Customize the solution as required
- Bug fixes and app adjustments
- Start serving users with app launch
Radical Features Designed For Taxi App Source Code
Excellent Ride Experience
- The app solution built using our taxi app source code ensures that unique ride-hailing experience gets provided to riders.
- Including a live-tracking facility and estimated arrival duration, rides receive updates at every stage of the trip
- Also, the admin can monitor and manage the ride details from the panel to take quick actions if required at any time.
- The verification of a driver gets performed when they first register for the app solution to start providing ride-hailing.
- They have to upload and get their essential documents verified to start receiving requests and manage their profile.
- Hence, riders can rest assured of their safety with the strict verification process for drivers set by the admin.
Online Payment Facility
- The rider application includes multiple payment modes that ensure users find it comforting to pay online.
- By introducing support for online payment by card, payment gateway, any other wallet, or net banking, it ensures convenience.
- Plus, the admin can choose to set a cash payment option also and can eliminate or add any new payment support.
Car Rental Option
- The ride-hailing solution built using our Uber clone app source code also includes support for renting cars.
- Users can request to rent a car of their choice by selecting one from the given vehicle options.
- The fare calculation gets done based on the time and distance the car gets rented for by a user.
- The solution includes a separate feature for users who want to schedule their rides in advance before they go.
- Hence, the ride scheduling option ensures that they get to place a ride request in advance and specify the time for their ride.
- The driver who accepts scheduled applications gets provided with complete ride details, including the reporting time to reach on-time.
- The solution stack includes support for the expansion of business by supporting multi-country management.
- The dedicated admin panel provides support for expanding and monitoring activity across different countries.
- With central control and monitoring support, companies can ensure they provide seamless services across the world.
- Admin can decide to add promo codes to their app solution for users to provide the benefit of discounts.
- The promo codes also help a business promote their services by offering significant discounts on the ride fare.
- Users can apply the promo code to apply discounts and pay less ride fare than before with the promo codes.
- The admin can introduce surge pricing features to their ride fares to earn more profits by serving rides in demand.
- Surge pricing gets implemented when there is a rush or peak hour and more ride requests to answer; surge pricing is beneficial.
- Admin can increase the ride fare by a certain amount/percentage during the peak hours to earn more profits.
Extended Support for Business Expansion
Expand your business across limits with our taxi app source code meeting every customer and business demands.
We provide app solutions for native Android and iOS platforms, which ensures increased audience support.
The developed app solutions and consoles are entirely customizable to provide a unique business identity.
Easy to Launch
If you select prebuilt app solutions, you can launch your ride-hailing business effortlessly with complete management support.
The applications included in the solution quickly pass the play store tests to get launched and become available worldwide.
What Your Get With Uber App Source Code
The uber app source code allows you to craft dedicated solutions for all stakeholders to reach new business heights.
Users can register for the app solution using their social media accounts to quickly login.
Payment By Cash
Users can use the cash payment option also to pay for their ride fares and deliver results.
Riders can upload their reviews of the ride and the journey experience and rate them on a scale of five stars.
The rider can choose to book a ride right away by placing a ride request for drivers using the app solution.
Drivers can view the optimized routes to the locations specified to reach there before time with lesser traffic.
Drivers can submit their documents using the app solution to complete verification and start receiving requests.
The driver status goes offline when they remain idle for a specific time so that efficient ride-hailing services get provided.
Drivers can manage the transactions using the in-app wallet integrated with the app solution for faster access.
Admin can choose to add cities from the list of all available to extend the ride-booking services across multiple cities.
Admin can view the app users in real-time on the map with their geo-location details to manage and monitor everything.
Admin can add various service types and assign different vehicles for the same- to provide expected ride-hailing services.
The admin dashboard includes all the real-time data and provides statistics of live rides and the earning reports.
Dispatchers can manage their profiles and add required details or edit them to create their identity in the system.
Dispatchers can book a ride using the dedicated dispatcher panel for other users who are registered or unregistered.
The panel includes a dedicated function to manage and sort the data in an efficient way a dispatcher wants to search effectively.
Dispatchers can choose to add their banking details in the app solution to process the payments and deliver results.
Partners can view the data of drivers and can expand it to excel sheets and apply sorting functions as well.
Partners can add different types of vehicles through the app to provide excellent service experience to riders.
With the dedicated section for generating and viewing the earning details, partners can check the earning data.
Partners can view and manage the ride requests that are placed by them or the riders and display them in history.
The user panel includes a dedicated ride history section that provides for all the records of their previously booked rides.
Users can choose to recover their passwords and change them if needed from the user panel.
Riders receive the verification code to ensure the correct provider has reached the location for the ride.
Riders can select the vehicle to ride in when they place a ride request using the app or the user panel.
Drivers can log in securely using their registered Email Id and password to access the driver panel.
Drivers can change their passwords using the panel if they have forgotten it for convenient access.
Drivers have to wait for the approval of the admin with the essential documents that they submitted from the panel.
Drivers can generate their earning reports and can view them in the panel also based on daily, monthly, and yearly.
Hotel admin can log in using their registered Id and password or use the registered social media account.
The complete request history, including the guest name and room details, gets stored in the hotel panel.
The data saved in the panel can get exported to an Excel sheet using the export function for further operations.
Hotel admin can delete any records from the history of all rides saved in the panel to remove unnecessary data.
Corporate admin gets provided with login credentials that they can use to login to the dedicated panel.
Corporates can view the request details with complete data provided in history to manage them well.
Corporate admin can maintain the wallet balance to pay for the registered and completed corporate rides.
Corporates can remove the profile of any employee from the panel to stop paying for their corporate rides.
Get All Development Requirements Fulfilled with Uber Clone App Source Code
Are you looking for a faster and efficient solution development approach? View the demo of our uber clone source code redefining ride-hailing with faster yet elegant app and web console building to impress your riders from the start.