What is a Handyman App Like Uber? Launching a Business Online with Platform Brings Out Multiple Benefits
A business should consider having the latest tech support by their side when they venture into the online space. Ventures that provide services required for homecare could also adopt a platform that automates the business task.
A handyman app like Uber is one such solution to help every size of home service providing businesses around the world with technical prowess. Customers can search and book from an app or panel for any services required at their home or even can schedule at convenient times.
Starting from supporting the user demands, Uber like handyman app also includes support for efficient service management for service providers and a control-ensuring solution for the admin. By the functions that work in favor of generating excellent experiences, the solution embraces everything that a company might ever need. Also, the cross-platform compatibility for data allows the creation of the same experience across devices through mobile apps and consoles that are part of the system.
Prominent Features of Our Uber Like Home Services App
- The Uber like home service app includes support for verifying the identity of users and service providers when they register.
- It ensures reliable registration, ensuring the registered user’s contact details that allow them to carry transactions without any insecurities.
- Each time a provider accepts the service request, the SMS and Email verification get performed.
- The solution stack includes an integrated e-wallet facility to provide more comfortable payment options to customers and service providers.
- They can add and save their card details using which they attach and maintain the dedicated balance in their app wallet.
- Later, an e-wallet could be used to settle the payments for all the users within the app that prevents adding bank details repeatedly.
- The history of completed services gets stored in their dedicated app solution which can be viewed the list anytime.
- It includes the invoice, payment details, duration, service type, and all essential details for each record.
- The history could even be downloaded in the form of sheet and analyse the performances whenever required
- Customers can choose to place appointments and service requests which they can schedule in advance.
- Advance booking helps them to complete their required services in between the time they want it to be completed.
- Providers can also plan their accepted job requests using their dedicated solution to produce the best results.
- Customers can provide feedback on the received services to draw the admin’s attention towards the performance of providers.
- They can choose to rate and review the received services using the app solution.
- Later, the admin can analyze the performances and decide to make decisions of the providers accordingly.
- Security of the login procedure asks for the registered ID and password that can provide enhanced services.
- Login security ensures only authorized persons get to access the panel or the app solution to protect their privacy.
- It also offers the option to register and log in with one’s social media account for faster access to the apps.
- The invoice for the service charges gets generated after the service providers update the current work status.
- The costs are calculated based on the fare set by the provider and the total time and resources taken.
- As the user pays for the services, the invoice gets generated and stored in the admin panel, customer app, and provider app.
Real-time Status Updates
- The service providers have the option of updating their current service status using various options included in the app.
- When a provider accepts a service request, the notification gets sent for each stage of the service as well.
- Service providers have to update their status in real-time, which gets shown to the customers as well.
How Does Our Handyman App Like Uber Works with the Complete Solution to offer a Simple Workflow?
Control the business operations to support increased revenues and manage promotions with excellent white label solution. Handyman app like uber allows you to create a seamless experience across devices and meet unlimited user demands. Provide services at the comfort of users and earn popularity with business efficiency and thorough service management. Our white label handyman app like uber involves aspects that businesses want their app to work with:
- Customers can register on the platform and search for the services in the app or panel using the filters provided and book instantly or schedule them as per their convenience.
- Service providers or company panels can get the service requests, which they can accept or reject
- With the help of modules provided to them, they can fulfill the services assigned by the customers.
- Besides, all these business processes are overseen by the admin, who can also restrict or allow the user’s registration in the platform.
Ensure Business Competence with white label handyman app solutions
Fit every user demand with universal modules and cloud support by white label handyman app like uber following native app development approaches.
Users can choose to track their placed service request by viewing the real-time status updates.
View the complete service provider list, including their specific skills suiting your needs.
Users can pay using any of the online payment methods provided by the admin for easier access.
Users can view the entire service request history- including complete details of each service request.
Service Provider App
Providers have to submit their documents before they start answering the service requests.
Providers can use the integrated app wallet to receive the payment and transact amounts efficiently.
Service providers can schedule each accepted service request to complete each assigned task efficiently.
Providers can view and generate their earning reports as per their needs using the application.
Admin can view the location of each app user on the map and each ongoing activity in real-time.
Set Service Radius
Admin can set the service radius as per their needs using the map provided in the admin panel.
Admin can select, add, delete, or edit the user profiles to authorize the app access of all users.
Admin can choose to update and change the payment modes that get provided in the app.
Users can choose to book a service right away or schedule it using the user website.
Users can cancel the placed service request within a set time before the provider arrives.
Users can save their card details using which they can ensure faster payment for the services.
Users can upload their feedback after service completion to praise or inform about service convenience.
The company can see the list of ongoing requests and take action on them as per the current condition
The company can set the price for the services as a fixed price or can also add hourly charges on the service price
The panel has a list of past services lists with details, which could also be exported for offline analyze
The company can edit the service request from the panel updating its time and date, and notify that to the customers
Read The Blogs For More Knowledge About The Home Services Business
Understand The Operations In Of Apps Panels Provided In E-services
Service providers can accomplish the services request with the help of an app analyzing the history and payments within it
Admin can manage all the services from a panel, adding or updating services, users, and other business operations whenever required
Our Successful Clients Expanding Business Limits with Development Success
Global Recognitions and Awards Received for Our Excellent Efforts
Frequently Asked Question of App like Handyman
1. How much should I have to pay for initiating an online handyman business?
Apps like Handyman cost up to $5k to $10k and beyond. It also depends on the customization you do to fit the business dimensions in the platform.
2. What could be the cost of a handyman service?
The average hourly rate of the handyman services depends on the providers or company that provides the services. They can set fixed prices for the services and keep the charges based on the hours and fixed price.
3. Can I add additional services to the platforms?
Yes, the admin can set the additional services from the panel. They can add the categories and subcategories of service for a particular country and city.