What is Grocery Delivery App Development? How does the White Label Grocery Delivery Solution Benefit Your Business?
Gone are the days of long grocery shopping lists and hours in the shopping centers weekly or monthly. However, as people are getting more technically advanced, they are adopting the smarter ways to shop, that is, from an application on a smartphone and get doorstep deliveries. Businesses are adopting this technical shift acquiring advanced platform for grocery shopping.
Grocery delivery app development is a customizable platform for convenience stores that allows customers to use smart screens to shop essentials online. Multi-stores are managed seamlessly within the solution, with resolute modules giving instant acknowledgment in all business processes.
Online grocery sales will more than double by 2025. White label grocery delivery app is a pre-configured platform to handle ordering and doorstep delivery services for grocery stores or supermarkets. Elluminati provides a reliable solution with considerate performance that helps you run the grocery delivery business smoothly through custom apps with modern features and dedicated support, managing the transactions hassle-free.
Who Can Adopt Our Private Label Grocery Delivery App
- Local Grocery store
- Grocery business chains
- Multi-vendor grocery stores
- Aggregators for grocery business
Characteristics of Grocery Ordering App Development Making it Business-Centric
Contactless Delivery Feature
- Stores can integrate contactless delivery function in the grocery ordering app development, ensuring the safety and hygiene norms for the customers
- Delivery providers pick up the parcel from the stores maintaining the contactless delivery norms
- The provider will drop the parcel out of the customer’s house and wait until it is picked by the customers
- From the app, all the users get the real-time notification for all the status of ordering and delivery
- Customers and delivery providers also get the offers, loyalty programs, or any notifications via SMS or emails
- It ensures the business visibility notifying each and every necessary action to keep users connected to the platforms
- Customers get the dedicated app for ordering the groceries, getting updates on the delivery process
- Stores will receive the order from their dedicated apps; it also performs all the store’s related tasks online through the app.
- Similarly, delivery providers also get an app to receive the delivery request from the stores, through which the delivery processes are completed
Multiple Outlet Support
- Grocery stores can manage multiple stores from the platform with its supportive functions
- Multiple language support is integrated within the platform to allow fluent communication between the stores and customers
- Also, the currency conversion function is supported in the platform for the convenience of customers to pay through your their desired local currency
- Stores can make a detailed menu of their stores with setting price, tax, descriptions, and images of each of them
- The items are also grouped to form the category so that the customers can select their desired terms easily
- These categorized items can also further be divided and grouped as subcategories
Assign Delivery Manually
- As the orders can be prepared, stores can assign the delivery service request to the providers in either way- auto-assign, manual assign
- For any particular situation, the customers can assign the delivery manually by selecting the vehicle and driver’s name
- Admin can also assign the providers for the service from the panel by either auto assigning or manually assigning the grocery delivery
How White Label Grocery Delivery App Works?
By putting all the required features together, an excellent white label grocery delivery app ensures the best experience is offered to customers. It enables you to expand your business reach, ensuring outstanding customer outreach. It makes it easier for grocery stores to cover more market share and promote their products by managing them accurately through the platform. It follows a simple process helping you to enhance your business profits:
- Customers can check categories and subcategories to make a purchase of groceries they need
- Stores get the order details of the selected items and prepare the parcel
- Stores send a delivery request to delivery providers, a particular provider accepts the delivery from the app
- Providers follow the details to deliver the order to customers’ destinations
Understand the Flow of Grocery App Development Modules
Simple flow in grocery app development comprising apps and panels that caters to all customer’s rising needs resolving all store’s operations through the robust platform
Customers App Flow
Through the grocery ordering app, customers can quickly sign in and follow simple ordering process, making secure payments, and are notified of all status of the order
User Panel Flow
The panel is a similar interface to the app allowing the customer’s convenience while ordering groceries
Grocery Store App Flow
Grocery stores can use feature-rich app for managing stores tasks and incoming grocery orders
Grocery Store Panel Flow
View, manage and examine store tasks from the store’s panel for operation through the bigger screen
Provider App Flow
Delivery provided receivers delivery request gets paid, track customer’s address all from the app
Admin Dashboard’s Flow
Admin can perform all business’s admin’s tasks from the panel drawing out efficient results
Remarkable Benefits Carried Out by the Grocery Delivery App for Convenience Stores
- Secure Checkouts
What We Offer As Grocery App Development Company
Elluminati – Grocery delivery app development company, a leading name in the app developing market, renders excellent constituents to assist all the requirements of your customers by aiding them with the best ordering and delivery services.
Excellent Features Involved in Grocery Delivery App Development Solution
Users can filter previous orders using tags in the item, price number ratings, distance, and delivery time.
Multiple Payment Gateways
Customers can choose from multiple payment methods, like e-wallets, cash, or credit or debit cards.
Customers can share products with their acquaintances on social media platforms
Users can access e-wallets that are linked to the individual’s bank accounts and receive or transfer the amount through it
Customers can schedule grocery orders at any time, which stores will note and deliver to their doorstep.
Customers can mark stores as their favorite stores and order from them directly from next time, saving the time to search it every time
Enfold Your Business Methods with White Label Grocery Delivery App
The grocery delivery business is the fastest growing business adopting an online platform for business. It is always the right time to boost your business with a white label grocery delivery app, running a smooth business that gives efficient results.
Look Into The Apps That Guarantee Smooth Grocery Delivery
Find Out The Excellent Panels To Dilate Your Business With It
Grasp More Guidance For Your Business From Our Blogs
FAQs That Resolve Your Common Doubts
1. What is a white-label grocery app and why is it best for supermarkets
The white-label grocery app is the readymade solution that you can deploy for your supermarket business, endless customization and branding options allow you to streamline your business operations.
2. How to develop a grocery delivery app for my retail grocery business?
Conduct market research, identify your business needs and get started. If you have no clue about technical aspects, contact the grocery delivery app development company and the developers team will assist you immediately.
3. Can I customize the features included in the grocery app development solution?
Yes, features can be customized as per your business requirements as the white label grocery app platform is completely scalable and designed to meet your business standards.
4. How would I ensure I picked the correct grocery app development company?
There is no one-line formula when it comes to choosing the grocery delivery app development company, all you need to choose is the best that addresses your issues, supplements your qualities, and has vast experience in this particular field.
Types Of Grocery Delivery Apps
If you have decided to build a grocery delivery app, you must be aware of how many grocery delivery business models right now rule the market. Let’s have a look at major types,
In this model, business owners store the items, receive orders from end-users, mean customers, and deliver the same through their in-house delivery partners. Most of the single product store owners follow this business model.
Multi-vendor Marketplace Model
In this business model, the owner does not have to maintain stocks. It connects customers with retail grocery store owners. Customers place an order through a website or app and the owner transfers the order to the particular store. Amazon Fresh follows this business model.
Store-pick Up Model
Customers can order the grocery through the website or app and collect the order from the store at their convenience.
Now you must be aware of types of grocery delivery solutions, choose the best that suits your business standards and requirements.
How Much Does it Cost to Develop a Grocery Delivery App Platform?
Building a customized grocery delivery solution requires lots of things. From research to planning to budget and much more. First of all, you must be aware of the “must-have” features in your grocery delivery app, then you can brainstorm how much time and finance you need to have all the above features.
Developing a grocery delivery app requires actually three different apps, one for customers, one for delivery providers, and one for the store. The technology partner you choose will give you an estimation including all these apps and panels for the following services:
- App designing
- iOS and Android native app
- Backend development
- Web development
- And quality assurance
And for this, you also need the above-mentioned resources such as a team of skilled developers, designers, and testers. Along with features and functionality, the overall app development cost is based on your service provider’s location and hourly rate.
Usually, the company charges a $25 per hour development rate based on PayScale’s latest study. The development cost varies from location to location, if you consider the UK, USA, and Canada, the per hour development rate would be higher as compared to Asian countries.
Moreover, this is only a rough estimate, here we have not included planning and designing, if you want to integrate more advanced features, the development cost would go higher. To know the exact cost, share your idea with us and we will prepare a more detailed quotation as per your business requirement.
However, if you are looking for budget-friendly solutions, you can also opt for white label solutions.
Required Tech Stack For Grocery App Development
While creating an online grocery delivery app, it’s imperative to use modern tech tools to provide a seamless customer experience. Below we have listed essential technologies you should use for online grocery app development.
- Backend: Java, Scala, Python, Node.js
- Front end: ReactJS
- Database: MySQL, .MongoDB
- Android App: Java, Kotlin
- iOS app: Objective-C, Swift
- Server: AWS EC2, S3
List of Third-party APIs
- For the registration process, you should have Auth0 as they provide a secure authorization process with SMS and email.
- For a safe and secure payment process, you will also need SDKs of PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, etc.
- To detect live location, you need Google Maps
- For push notification, you will also require Firebase cloud messaging
How Does Grocery Delivery Apps Make Money
There are several ways grocery delivery app solutions make money. Few of them we have enlisted underneath,
Advertising is one of the great ways to make money with grocery delivery apps. The delivery app can serve ads to retail grocery stores for a certain period of time at an additional charge. App owners display certain stores at the top of the search results and for that, they charge extra money. By doing this, stores can increase visibility while app owners can boost profitability.
Store owners which lack delivery teams and fleets can partner up with your application and reduce the burden on stores and for that consumers need to pay a certain amount of delivery charges based on distance and order rate. If the customer's location is far, the owner can charge additional delivery fees, this is one of the most popular sources of revenue generation.
This is the utmost way to earn money from serving customers. The online grocery delivery app makes a bridge between stores and customers. And thus app owners charge a commission on each order that takes place on the platform. Each order placed by a customer is converted into revenue for the business owner.