We are using multiple on-demand services such as for food, for a taxi, for healthcare, etc. Just like that, the TaskRabbit business model is another popular revenue-generating approach that is usually used for domestic-help related jobs and makes your household tasks easier than ever before.
It does not seem lucrative only for the end-users, but entrepreneurs or service providers showing their interest because it gives a golden chance to earn high revenue.
A Closer View Of TaskRabbit
TaskRabbit is an American online two-sided marketplace that connects local workers and the local market in one place. End-users have been showing interest in this business model because it makes your everyday tasks like cleaning, moving, packaging, lifting easy, and fulfill your daily life needs at your fingertips.
Undoubtedly, TaskRabbit has changed the face of the on-demand utility business, all you need to do is download the app, mention the task, get matched, make payment and get it done within five minutes.
How The TaskRabbit Business Model Works?
As this business model offers better job opportunities and quality service within a no time, TaskRabbit has gained huge momentum in the utility service marketplace.
There are many app development companies that have developed advanced applications and focusing on real-time services. They ensure you pair with a “tasker” immediately of your request, and your task will be attended as soon as possible.
So let’s explore some of its features and other segments that make a TaskRabbit a promising on-demand business model.
1How Customers Benefit From It
In this modern digital world, who doesn’t want to get things done faster with quality assurance? We all, right? TaskRabbit offers multiple benefits to its users:
- Users will get Instant expert help when they seek for
- Top-notch security and reliability
- Round the clock support
- Multiple payment options, such as debit/credit, wallet, etc.
2 Why Is It Beneficial For Labors?
Labors are the most crucial part of your business model, they are the one who is contributing more to make your business successful, and they will get numerous benefits such as:
- Find the jobs at their fingertips within a local area.
- Work flexibly without any commitment.
- Instant payment after the job gets over.
- Extra monetary benefits if you build a positive image
3 Key Operations
The TaskRabbit business model fills the gap between the laborers as well as the consumers. This model works as a middle layer between services and consumers. Its primary operations include different things, such as:
- Manage cash in-flow and out-flow with ease
- Prompt customer service & support
- Connect more and more Task Doers to build a strong network and community
- Develop and manage product smoothly for better performance
- Provide multiple options to customers
4 Key Stakeholders
This the foremost important part of any business model is their stakeholders with whom you can plan and work efficiently. Key stakeholders for TaskRabbit business model are:
- Task posters- people who post the tasks
- Task doers -people who accept the tasks and perform the job
- Investors or business model owners who accept or reject the request as per the convenience.
5 Marketing Channels
Attract the maximum number of customers to make your business model successful in the long run with the different marketing channels such as:
- Social media promotion
- Lucrative discounts and promo code offers during the festive season
- Round the clock satisfactory customer service
- Provide task insurance against any loss sustained by users
6 Crucial Resources
Resources works like the blood that keeps your business model alive and important resources for your on-demand model is:
- Advanced web portals and user-friendly applications
- local task posters
- Skilled and well-versed task doers mean task performers
7 Revenu Course
No matter how small or the big amount you charge per transaction, revenue is the ultimate goal of any business model, and the key revenue source is:
- A fixed amount of commission to be charged on each transaction
8 From Where And How You Can Access Services?
The on-demand business model is entirely developed with the help of modern technologies through which customers can access your service. They are:
- Responsive website for task poster and task doers
- Dedicated Android and iOS application
- Dynamic and fully-organized dashboard to manage and cancel requests
- Separate admin panel for partner or investor
9 Disbursement Structure
There are different types of cost occurs at the time of developing on-demand business model such as:
- Technological setup cost
- Cost of infrastructure
- Salary to permanent employees
- Various community-based activities
In a nutshell, all we can say is that it’s worth investing in the TaskRabbit business model that offers a golden opportunity to expand your business and transform the utility world with its attractive features.
So what are you waiting for? It is the perfect time and idea that can re-shape your conventional business model and start your venture with TaskRabbit clone.